Our team of investment professionals, operating partners and senior advisors works closely with management to develop and refine business strategy. We attempt to drive value in our portfolio companies by providing deep sector expertise, investment experience and a broad relationship network to capitalize on market opportunities.
We invest $15 to $35 million in U.S. companies that meet the following criteria:
- Enterprise value of $25 to $125 million
- Less than $20 million of EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization)
- Leading position in a well-developed, stable or growing industry
- Proven products or processes with key competitive advantages
- Demonstrated track record of profitability
- Potential to grow revenue organically and/or through acquisition
While we prefer to make investments that present controlling ownership positions in companies, we will also make select minority ownership investments where our experience positions us to add value. Our typical investment holding period is four to six years.